Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the big day -- the Transfer. I'm really excited...but really nervous.

We've let my dad in on the secret...partly because we figured he already knew (he can put two and two together), and partly because we need him to give my my Progesterone shots next weekend when we go to Idaho for Holly's birthday. (Adam has a camp out with the Young Men, so he won't be there with us).

There are things about the Progesterone that I didn't remember until I started taking it again. For example, it makes me really sick to my stomach. And I'm a BEAST with all my hormones messed with! I have been so edgy, so inpatient, so grumpy! I'm trying really hard to remember that I'm feeling that way because of the hormones, but it's hard. And AJ & Aaron have been particularly difficult lately...I don't know how I'll be able to take care of them AND another baby (if it works). But I really feel like this is what Heavenly Father wants us to do right now. My mom says she thinks it's Satan's way of trying to stop us. I don't think that makes me feel much better! :)

There are also some hard things that I didn't really think of...like not being able to explain to people that my bad complexion is coming from all the drugs in my system, or that I'm not limping because I'm old, out of shape, and sore, but rather that I've had a 2.5" needle shoved into my hip muscle. Oh well, those things are pretty small, really, compared to the joy of adding to our family. More tomorrow.

No comments: