Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time is Marching On...

Well, we're still waiting waiting waiting. We go up for the blood test on Sunday, and this last week has been D-R-A-G-G-I-N-G! I'm a little nervous, because I don't "feel" especially pregnant. I'm sure I'm always expecting the worst, but I just don't feel the way I thought I would, if that makes any sense. Although, I have been incredibly grumpy and exhausted, so who knows.

A few fun highlights: On the way to Idaho, we stopped at some tiny gas station so my dad could give me my shot on time. But it was awkward to go into the men's or women's bathroom together, so late at night, with NO other customers there (so the employees were just checking us out wondering what we were up to). I chickened out and we went back out to the parking lot to do it there. It was FREEZING, it was dark, and cars kept pulling in and out, so I'm sure they were wondering what we were doing. Good times.

Also, the other night, I was particularly grumpy, and was arguing with Adam while we filled up the progesterone. I think he took a little too much pleasure in sticking me that time. It was kind of funny, in a not-so-funny way. All of these hormones wreak havoc on my moods, and even I don't like being around me some of the time. I'm grateful to have a hubby who understands and who is VERY patient. He reminds me why we're doing this in the first place, which always seems to help. 3 more days. 3 more VERY LONG days...

No comments: