Friday, November 28, 2008

The Cat's Out of the Bag

Yesterday was the big day, and now both of our families know. We thought it would be fun to tell them on Thanksgiving, so we bought shirts for AJ & Aaron that look like this:

It took both families a little while to read the shirts and then to make the connection, but it was a lot of fun, and AJ & Aaron got to be the ones to break the news. Our Ultrasound is next Wednesday, where we will get to see the heartbeat. I'm so excited!

I've been feeling pretty sick these last few weeks. Really sick to my stomach, drained of energy, and T-I-R-E-D! But it's good, because that means I'm pregnant!! I've really been trying not to complain, and have just tried to be grateful that I get to have this experience. I'm already getting a little belly, so it helps to keep me excited, even when I'm feeling sick.

When we ask AJ where the baby is, he'll pat my stomach and say "Baby! Baby!" It's so much fun.

And last night, DJ gave me my progesterone shot. He's going into nursing, so when we were talking about my shot, he was like "I'll do it." He did a good job, even though he was pretty nervous. It's fun to have both families so excited for both of us, and wanting to be involved in the IVF process. We are so blessed to have such amazing support!

No comments: