

We went up to the U for our ultrasound today. It was so exciting! We got to see and hear the heartbeat, which was very cool. Just one baby, the doctor thinks the spotting and cramping from before could be the second embryo sluffing off. My due date is July 24, and the baby is about 1/3 of an inch. Crazy! When we left, Adam pointed out that this could be the last time we are at the U for baby stuff. It was really sad. They are all so great, everyone making you feel like you're their #1 patient, knowing your name and your situation, and being so excited for us! The nurses even were laughing at us a bit because I was so convinced that my blood test was going to be negative, and here we are with a perfectly healthy baby. :) We are so grateful for the U for all that they've done and for their bedside manner. And now, the countdown to a new baby being here begins!
2 comments:
misty,
i got teary eyed from reading on this fantastic blog. It is a great idea to write it all down.
memories get kind of forgetful when you get older so this is great.
I am happy for you and Adam.
keep writing.
lov ya
grandma rindy
I agree! Keeping track and writing everything down will be so nice to have later! This is wonderful! I am so excited for you!!! Such good news!! I like to keep posted on how things are going with you guys- thanks for sharing this!!
Post a Comment