Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Right on Schedule...

Well, I started my period today. Not exactly wonderful news, but the U said I should expect it sometime this week, so I guess that means that everything's on schedule as far as the meds and my body go. Tonight was my last night to take 10 cc's of the Lupron...tomorrow I will decrease the Lupron to 5 cc's and begin the estras pills. Between my normal hormones and the meds, I'm having a fairly hard time staying upbeat. I can literally feel my body wanting to be sad, and I can tell it's not anything "real" but it's pretty hard to fight against. It helped to have my parents here for most of the day today, it gets especially hard when I feel lonely. (And since Adam has class tonight until 7:00, the company was very welcome!) I guess since I know it's not really 'me' feeling sad, I should be able to avoid it...I've gone back and forth quite a bit today, but overall I'm doing okay. It's good to be at this part of the treatment...it looked like the day to cut the Lupron in half was forever away from when we began, and it's here already. I'm excited!

No comments: