Monday, October 6, 2008

Lupron Day 2

I'm not sure if this blog is going to be a daily thing or not, but I thought I'd post about my shot tonight. The shot itself wasn't bad. I asked Adam to do it, and it helps me because I don't actually see the needle go in. However, AFTER the shot was a different story. I was feeling really nauseous and shaky and just...icky. I'm not sure if it was the Lupron or something else, but it wasn't fun. Adam had my lie down in bed for 10 minutes to see if that helped, which it did (a little), but I was pretty miserable there for a while. It's also hard when the boys want to crawl all over me and keep hitting that sore spot on my belly where I've had my shots. I didn't have that to experience last time, so I'm not exactly sure how it all compares. Hopefully tomorrow night will go better. We shall see. Even if it doesn't, I'm grateful for the opportunity to do this. So if you see me smile, close my eyes and tilt my head back, you'll know I'm gently reminding myself that this is a blessing. :)

No comments: