Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bring on the Estrogen!

Today is a pretty big day. I'm still taking .5 cc's of Lupron, but I've gone from taking half an estrogen pill in the morning and half at night, to now taking one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one at night. The pills are just my style...SMALL.

Next Tuesday I have my ultrasound to see if everything's going as it should. My emotions haven't been as crazy as they were a few weeks ago, but I still get frustrated pretty easily and overwhelmed a lot! Yesterday was a hard day with AJ & Aaron....and I just kept thinking "I can't even handle to the kids I have already. What made me think I should try this again?" But we all survived, and today's going good so far. I just have to keep reminding myself that my hormones are all crazy, so it's not necessarily me freaking out. I know that we are supposed to have more children, and the Lord will bless us if we do what he asks. I can make it!
The Lupron's still going smooth for the most part. I'm not sure why, but the shots in the left side of my tummy are a lot more painful than the ones in the right side. Strange.
Well, that's all for now. Lots of pills for the next week and then hopefully the progesterone and the transfer. Wahoo!

No comments: