Last night I was not feeling good AT ALL. I think that's a good thing. I felt really crampy, and my ovaries were swollen...you could see on my stomach where they were sticking out. It was really uncomfortable, but that's what my body's supposed to be doing right now, so it's a VERY good sign. I have an ultrasound tomorrow at the U to see if the meds are working the way they should, and if they are, we start the progesterone and continue on course. I can't believe in just a few weeks we could be expecting again! Scary! Exciting, but scary!
On a side note, my shot was AWFUL yesterday! We were at the Farm to celebrate Grandma Rindy's birthday, but Aaron was being really clingy so I brought him into the bathroom with me to do the shot. I got everything else ready, but when I grabbed the syringe to fill it with Lupron, Aaron bumped me, and I dropped the syringe. It landed on the cabinet, but the tip of the needle bent. It was the only one I had, so I still had to use it, and it didn't work so well. I basically gave myself the shot with a blunt needle. It hurt hurt hurt and is still swollen this morning. What a fun memory to stash away and treasure forever! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment