Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lupron Day 1

Today was the first day for my Lupron shots. I was nervous all day and got a little light-headed when I first stuck the needle in. I think I just worked myself up again. It stung, of course, but wasn't bad. I had forgotten how much that area on my stomach itches after I do the shot, and it's a little tender now. (I felt what seemed to be a bruise on my stomach, and then remembered it was where I had my shot.) Also, the "inch to pinch" on my tummy was easier to grab than it was last time, thanks to stretching out from the twins, but it's not as firm as it used to be, so giving the shot seemed a little more difficult. I will take the Lurpon shots for the next 22 days. Fun times ahead! :)

No comments: