I wanted to give a little update, but it could get pretty personal, so I'll try to do it as vaguely as possible. We'll start at the top and work our way down:
- Hair = horrible. (Pregnancy and my hair do not agree.)
- Teary Eyes. Seriously. When I get all weepy over a McDonald's commercial, I realize I am no longer in control.
- Pimples like a crazy hormonal teenager? Check.
- I don't have to wear my padded bra now, but boy are they tender. (And two little boys seem to have a knack for leaning right into 'em. Ouch.)
- Belly is two-fold: Outside = bigger (yay!) Inside = sicker (boo!)
- Thighs and Hind-Quarters are growing at an alarming rate.
(No more skinny jeans for me.) - Toenails painted beautifully thanks to this girl who brought me a pamper-present.
So there you have it. Misty from head to toe. But I'm really not complaining. I'm so happy to be sick, tender, emotional, and fat. Here's to you, First Trimester. Bring on #2.
4 comments:
Atleast it will all be worth it in the end! Are you going to find out what you are having?
You crack me up! You have such a good attitude about everything! When I grow up, I want to be just like you! :)
Kellie - yes. I'm WAY too much of a control-freak to not know ahead of time!
Mandy - you didn't see me when I tried on my cute jeans and burst into tears. :)
This post is too cute!
Post a Comment