Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bebe' Apointment-o Numero Uno

Yesterday Adam and I went to see Dr. Dewey (the coolest OB around) for our first check up. Things are looking really great, and we are so excited! We got to hear the little heartbeat, which is always such a relief and is so darn cool. As I was listening, I was thinking "Holy cow, Adam and I made that." I still have a hard time believing that it's real. I'm measuring about 10 weeks, so right on track, and he said I have a less than 1% chance of miscarriage, so we're pretty much good to go. Our next appointment is January 28, and until then: keep exercising, eating right, and getting fat. Yay!

1 comment:

The Cingolani's said...

I am glad that everything went well at the appointment. I totally agree with you on the heartbeat thing, it is unreal! One of the coolest things to ever experience, and to think that you and your husband created that. AMAZING!! I think you are on the right track, especially the getting fat part! My favorite...sort of!