I think I may have felt the little Rindy moving around a few times...it's still pretty hard to tell, but I'm sure getting excited! Three months since the transfer, hooray!
In other news: I met with Dr. Dewey on Jan. 28 and got to listen to the heartbeat again...probably one of my most favorite sounds in the world. Everything seems to be going good, and I have an ultrasound scheduled for March 4. Adam doesn't want to find out the baby's gender and keeps trying to talk me into jumping on his crazy train.
What do you think?
5 comments:
Wow- It would be so hard for me to wait to find out!! Good luck with your decision!
It would be hard for me not to find out. It is nice to know so that you can get the room and stuff ready without having to use nutral colors. I always thought it would be fun for it to be a surprise but I could never wait on my own. Good luck making the decision!
You know that I'm an advocate for the surprise, but I really want to know what you're having. :) I love your belly!
You don't have enough space for me to repeat what I've already said. :) Bottom line, my vote (that I know doesn't count in any way) is to find out. Relive our 45 minute conversation of tonight to remember why. :) Love ya'!
First of all you look really cute! Second of all, find out! :) It is still a surprise! I guess I just like to know what to expect, and there is still so much you won't know about the baby. Tell Adam I said so.
Of course who cares what I say, so you do what you want!
Post a Comment