Sunday, January 4, 2009

Belly Shot Part 2

Exactly two months after the transfer, here's our proof that it's working. Never mind that I'm wearing the same shirt as last month, or my really, really bad hair day, or the KFC behind me (which has nothing to do with my weight gain...right?), just ooh and aah over my tummy.

P.S. I feel a whole lot fatter than I look. Be it made known.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay! You look prego!

Christensen's said...

You are such a petite little thing!! Oh how cute are you?!? Look at your belly!! How cute is that?! I can only imagine how big you feel, you are so little to start with..I still dont know how you got two of them in there the first time!

Rachel said...

You look so cute!!! I made a point to wear the same shirt each pic, I think it helps show the progress, and since I would have probably been wearing it half the time anyway, it worked.