Friday, December 19, 2008

"7 Days" Was All She Wrote...

Only one more week of shots! Wahoo! Last night DJ wanted to give me my shot again. Sammy wanted to see how it all goes down, so Adam, DJ, Sammy and I all crammed into my parent's bathroom to feed my little baby. DJ did really well, and I could tell he felt more confident than he was the first time he did it. I'm not sure what Sammy thought about it, but she didn't pass out, throw up, or scream, so I guess that's a success. :) I have my first appointment scheduled with Dr. Dewey on December 31st. Hooray!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay!! I'm glad that DJ is getting some experience, and I'm VERY glad that it's not me. :) Can't wait to see you in a week!

Cathy said...

Yeah DJ! Except wasn't it YOUR bathroom? I think I was out in the car with the boys in your driveway. :) I will be glad when you are done with this part. :)