I had another dream about running last night.
Like, running for exercise, not running from a bad guy. It was very vivid, and seemed to last alllllll night. I can still see my orange and white Nikes thud-thudding on the track. Why the track? I have no idea. You'd think in my dreams, I'd choose to run somewhere beautiful or scenic.
I do this a lot when I'm pregnant. (Dream about running, that is.) Kinda strange.
I have no point, I just thought you should know.
The end.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is totally legal to have weird dreams when you are pregnant! I had dreams about Jaxon being born in pink pj's! Not as exciting as running, but hey, whatever! At least it keeps life exciting!
I'm having weird dreams and its always in the mornings. I only have crazy dreams when I'm pregnant.
IT IS BETTER THAN DREAMING ABOUT FALLING IN A BOTTOMLESS HOLE OR FRANTICLY TRYING TO OPEN YOUR LOCKER AT SCHOOL AND NOT REMEMBERING THE COMBINATION....
I WISH I COULD SAY IT STOPS WHEN YOU GET OLDER BUT I WILL SAY THEY JUST COME INTO YOUR MIND LESS OFTEN.
P.S. I HOPE YOU WON THE RACE THOUGH!!!
Post a Comment