Monday, May 4, 2009

Still Pregnant!

So here we are 6 months after the transfer. Technically, I'm 28 weeks along, and I'm loving it. {For the most part.} Baby Rindy is an A-C-T-I-V-E little girl, she's moving around constantly and makes sure to let me know she's in there. I saw Dr. Dewey on the 29th, and he said he's pleasantly surprised with how well everything's looking. He even said I was cute as a button. Right on. I don't think AJ and Aaron are grasping the whole idea, but they love to pat my belly, play with my gigantic belly button, and give Baby Sister kisses.

I'm definitely a lot more tired these days, and I can wear myself out pretty easily if I do too much. The other day, I laid down for a nap feeling pretty normal, and woke up feeling VERY pregnant. The doctor says that's because I AM very pregnant. I can tell I have a lot less energy and take a lot more trips to the bathroom, but I'm LOVING being pregnant, and I could sit and feel this baby move all day long if the boys would let me.

We still have no clue as far as names go. There are a few we're kicking around, but my taste changes almost daily, so one minute I'll be okay with a name to consider, and the next minute, I don't like it at all. I never imagined it would be this hard!
We'll find one, though, I'm sure of it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

awwww! You look So Cute!! I am so excited for you!

Michelle Ross said...

You have the cutest little belly! I'm 34 weeks along and i'm not even sticking out that far. SO cute!!!

Andy Porter said...

Gosh! You are one of those skinny cute bodied pregnant people!! You look adorable! I can't believe you are getting so close!