Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fatty at Five Months

Well, here we are, 5 months after the transfer. Everyone keeps saying how small I look, but I'm feeling HUGE. Ugh. Can't move...can't breathe...can't fit into cute clothes...but I love it! Every time I see my belly, it puts a smile on my face! Our Little Girl is moving around ALL THE TIME now. And it's not just little kicks or hiccups here and there...it's more like those huge, freakish, looks-like-there's-an-alien-in-your-tummy-trying-to-get-out kind of movements. And I love it! I had an appointment with Dr. Dewey on Wednesday, and he said he's really pleased with how things are looking. I need to keep exercising (chasing 2 little boys totally counts), keep eating healthy (chocolate is a food-group, right?), and we'll look to deliver in the late teens in July. Yay! Oh yeah, we still haven't found ANY girl names that we like. Where are all of those suggestions I asked for? C'mon, people, we can't do this on our own! :) And please disregard the fact that I haven't done my hair, make-up, or really gotten dressed in today's picture. It's a snowy April Saturday. It's Conference Weekend. And good looks are totally overrated.

10 comments:

T Daley said...

I think you look just fine.(in fact great for a snowy conference weekend)I wish I had an idea for little girl names,but I don't and didn't when I had Tyler so Trav named her.See what happens when you don't have an idea! I will keep my ears open to a cute name though.

The Cingolani's said...

Misty, you crack me up!! I think you look great and I am not just saying that! Maybe you should name her something that starts with an 'A' so she won't feel left out from AJ and Aaron. You can name her Amanda if you want! JK I really like Ava or AshLynn. Theres my 2 cents worth! And yes, chocolate is TOTALLY a food group!

Kellie said...

I think something with a M would be fun...boys with A's, girls with M's. Mckayla, Madisyn, Mckenzie, Morgan, Mariahd are a few M ideas.

Mandy said...

Since we didn't use Penelope you totally can. :) I think that you are the perfect size, I love you belly! Give my nephews and niece loves for me.

T Daley said...

OK, so my friends sister's little girl name is.....Ada(Ada Berlin), now it sounds a little diffrent at first, but she is so cute that it has made the name cute. And I was thinking with a last name like yours something short and sweet might come in handy.

Curley Family said...

You might feel fat, but compared to ALL of us, you are thin :). Hey, you are a mother of two and pregnant, you have the right to not get ready every day and be all cute. I don't. I agree you could totally figure a M name. I am out of names, but I went to google and searched girl names. Good luck :)

The Hone's said...

Awe your belly is so cute. Congrats.

Denise said...

It's been awhile since I've looked at your 'Super-Secret' blog! You look cute NO MATTER WHAT! :) I think I agree with the other as far as going with an "M" for the girl. There are quite a few cute girl names that start with M.
Makinley(optional spelling), Myka, Malyree, MaLeah, Mira, Maddi, Minerva...ok maybe not that one, Melissa, Mylee (Kelee would like that one), Minasota..yes, I have actually heard of someone named that! Well, you get the idea! Good luck~you know you could always just go with 'Denise' ;)

Mike and Leslie said...

Hi. I came across your blog when searching about The Miracle Fund. I can't find it online. Do you know if there is a website for it?
Thanks
Leslie

Misty said...

Hi, Mike and Leslie. I don't know if you'll see this, but as far as I know, there isn't a website for the Miracle Fund. Your best bet would be to call Esther Marie at the U. 801-581-3740. Good luck!