Adam and I had our first successful IVF experience in 2006. It was new and scary for us, and we didn't think to write most of it down. Now we're trying again, and we want a place to document all of the crazy things we go through in order to add to our little family!
I'm Misty, and I wrote this stuff. I'm a wife to an amazing man. I'm a mother to three little miracles. I'm an IVF success story. I'm a lover of all things chocolate. I'm a dabbler in crafty things. I'm a sucker for sentimental movies. I'm an athlete. I'm crazy about music. I'm kind of a blog nerd. You're already here; might as well leave a comment.
2 comments:
I love your new header!!! :)
YOU MAY NOT THINK YOU ARE GLOWING BUT YOU REALLY ARE.
YOU ARE JUST RADIATING NEW MOTHERHOOD TO BE..............
Post a Comment