Baby Sister will be here tomorrow! We're all so excited! Well, we're not sure how excited the boys are, but they'll get there. So while we tie up the last-minute loose ends, here are "The Stats" for The Night Before:
I weigh 144.2 pounds. Boo-ya.
My tummy measures 40 inches. Woot woot.
I have A.MAZ.ING family members who are taking over TwinDuty for four days. (Although the amazing part is nothing new.) Hooray!
And here is what I look like:
I weigh 144.2 pounds. Boo-ya.
My tummy measures 40 inches. Woot woot.
I have A.MAZ.ING family members who are taking over TwinDuty for four days. (Although the amazing part is nothing new.) Hooray!
And here is what I look like:
Can't wait for tomorrow!
1 comment:
So exciting, she is here by now!! Can't wait to see pics of her! You look so good! I hope your recovery is quick and I am glad you have such an awesome family! It's no surprise since You are so Awesome!
Post a Comment